Simms Challenger Tackle Bag Anvil Small. Clear-top tackle bag with retractable handles for snag-free performanceSimms' new Challenger Tackle Bag is a clutter killer that puts wayward fishing gear in its proper place. A transparent zippered lid allows you see what's where, while quick-stash tuck-away handles make for a more streamlined piece. Rugged architecture stems from a Teflon-coated nylon exterior combined with a water-resistant bottom. Additionally, interior fold-down dividers conquer clutter. External stash zipper pockets increase capacity. And a detachable shoulder strap enhances carrying convenience. Available in two Sizes: Large swallows up to eight 3700-size Plano® tackle boxes; Small fits up to three.
- Transparent zipper lid allows view of interior; water‐resistant bottom
- Interior fold‐down dividers to sort gear
- External stash zipper pockets
- Quick‐stash tuck away handles and detachable shoulder strap
- Holds up to (3) 3700‐size Plano® tackle boxes
FABRIC TECH: 35% 420 Nylon Teflon Coated reflective dobby/40% TPU coated nylon tarpaulin/25% TPU transparent lid
DIMENSIONS: 10.5″ x 16″ x 8.5″
CAPACITY: 24 L; 1465 cu. in.
APPROX. WEIGHT: 29.6 oz.