Simms Women's Downstream Insulated Jacket Black
- CONTACT US AT INFO@FLYSHOPEUROPE.COM
Trusted companion for cold, wet weather The key piece in your wicked-weather kit, Simms' new DOWNStream® Jacket blends 750-fill, DWR-treated down with PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation for premier on-the-water performance. Warmth when and where it counts stems from down feathers placed in essential thermal zones combined with body mapped 100-percent high-loft synthetic insulation in the lower sleeves for boosted comfort/mobility. Ripstop Pertex® Endurance outer architecture bucks rain and beats wind. Finally, duck inside the three-point adjustable storm hood for full-time warmth. Fitted comfort and go-get-it style come standard.
- Waterproof/windproof performance
- DWR‐treated down blended with Primaloft® Gold synthetic insulation
- YKK® water‐resistant zippers
- 3‐point adjustable Storm Hood
- High loft insulation in lower sleeves, shoulders & hood
APPROX. WEIGHT: 19.2 oz.
Primaloft® Gold Insulation Down Blend Care:
- Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low with 2 clean tennis balls, Remove Promtly from Dryer
- Ensure garment is thoroughly dry before removing it from dryer
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
When your down garment has lost it’s loftiness it is recommended that this garment be washed. Although necessary, it is best to do it as sparingly as possible. Use a front load washing machine and a down specific detergent such as ReviveX Down Cleaner Concentrate. Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
Remove excess water with a towel by patting dry. Dry the down garment on low heat with two clean tennis balls to help regain loft. If you don’t have any you can substitute heavy socks rolled up. It is very important that you dry your down garment entirely which may take upwards of 2 to 3 hours. Your down garment will not regain its loft until it is fully dry. Store unstuffed in a dry place.