Waterworks Lamson Liquid Fly Reel 3-pack (reel + 2 spools)
- Calculated at Checkout
Waterworks Lamson Liquid Fly Reel 3-pack (reel + 2 spools). Liquid courage. Let’s face it, die-cast reels are intended to be low-cost alternatives to machined reels, right? Imported. Heavier. Easier to damage. Plain Jane. Well . . . not anymore. When creating Liquid, we focused purely on the virtues and advantages a pressure-cast process can offer. Structurally, you can do things with casting that you can’t machine: Full-radiused compound curves. Near zero-radius inside corners. And for a precision fit and finish, we even go back and machine the cast part in critical areas—amplifying the best aspects of both worlds. We pushed back on other boundaries as well. How much of a reel at this cost can we make here in the US.? Quite a lot, as it turns out. It’s a good mix, too. Liquid’s high-quality castings are imported, but the components critical to the drag system are CNC-machined in the US. Liquid reels are assembled in Boise alongside our highest-priced reels.
All together now. The Liquid 3-Pack includes one Liquid reel and two spare spools in a nylon carrying case all for the price of one reel and one spool. Liquid offers everything you need in a fly reel at an absolute bang for your buck—and this new combo pack opens up easy interchangeability for the multifaceted angler at even more of an extreme value. Liquid spools are compatible with Remix and Remix HD reels.
- format - large arbor
- materials - pressure cast aluminium frame and spool
- finish - polyurethane case and spool
- drag - sealed conical drag
- Liquid 1.5: weight 120 g, 3-4 rod weight, WF4 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Liquid 2: weight 130 g, 5-6 rod weight, WF6 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Liquid 3.5: weight 150 g, 7-8 rod weight, WF8 line capacity, 200 yds (approx. 180 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)