Waterworks Lamson Remix Fly Reel 3-pack (reel + 2 spools)
- Free Shipping
The ultimate hybrid. A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is the ultimate hybrid. Machined in Idaho from bar-stock aluminium, the case delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish. The spool (compatible with Liquid), is pressure-cast with radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners, and a precise fit and finish. It has a U-shape arbor and narrow format to aid in line control. Remix brings together the best of CNC-machining and pressure-cast technologies to deliver an unprecedented level of quality. In addition to the US-made case, all critical drag components are expertly CNC-machined here in the US, too. The result of this Remix? High performance. Reliability. Quality assurance. Plus undeniable sex appeal.
Change it up. Remix your spool picks with all sizes—1.5 through 3.5 —available in a 3-pack style for easy interchangeability on or off the water. The 3-pack is an extreme value with one reel and two spare spools in a nylon carrying case for the price of one reel and one spool. Remix spools are interchangeable with Liquid and Remix HD spools.
- format - large arbor
- materials - machined 6061 aluminium case, pressure cast aluminium spool
- finish - type II anodized case, polyurethane spool
- drag - sealed conical drag
- Remix 1.5: weight 120 g, 3-4 rod weight, WF4 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Remix 2: weight 130 g, 5-6 rod weight, WF6 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Remix 3.5: weight 145 g, 7-8 rod weight, WF8 line capacity, 200 yds (approx. 180 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)