Waterworks Lamson Remix Fly Reel. The ultimate hybrid. A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is the ultimate hybrid. Machined in Idaho from bar-stock aluminum, the case delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish. The spool (compatible with Liquid), is pressure-cast with radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners, and a precise fit and finish. It has a U-shape arbor and narrow format to aid in line control. Remix brings together the best of CNC-machining and pressure-cast technologies to deliver an unprecedented level of quality. In addition to the US-made case, all critical drag components are expertly CNC-machined here in the US, too. The result of this Remix? High performance. Reliability. Quality assurance. Plus undeniable sex appeal.
- format - large arbor
- materials - machined 6061 aluminium case, pressure cast aluminium spool
- finish - type II anodized case, polyurethane spool
- drag - sealed conical drag
- Remix 1.5: weight 120 g, 3-4 rod weight, WF4 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Remix 2: weight 130 g, 5-6 rod weight, WF6 line capacity, 100 yds (approx. 90 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)
- Remix 3.5: weight 145 g, 7-8 rod weight, WF8 line capacity, 200 yds (approx. 180 m) backing capacity (20 lbs size / approx. 9 kg)